Daniel 3:17-18

Daniel 3:17-18 "If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up."

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I Got Mugged

This is my mug shot.

Alice's mug finally got here from England. She designed it herself and it looks great. I really like mine.

Alice and Mabel

Alice Pyne is a 15 year old girl in England fighting cancer. After four years of treatment the cancer has spread throughout her body. There is nothing more the doctors can do. But Alice isn't done. She created a bucket list at the encouragement of her mother and posted it on a blog for her friends to see. Her blog went international almost over night. Wonderful people all over the world are rallying to encourage Alice and help her accomplish her bucket list. That's where the mug comes in. It's from her bucket list.



Alice is one amazing young lady. You'll like her, too, I think. It's completely understandable after meeting her how I got mugged.

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog. As a fellow cancer survivor, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Also...Great Blog! You are a credit to the cancer blogging community. I have added you to my blogroll, “Cancer Blogs Lists” with over 1400 other personal cancer blogs at www.beingcancer.net, a cancer networking site featuring a cancer book club, guest blogs, cancer resources, reviews and more.
    If you have not visited before or recently, please stop by. If you agree that the site is a worthwhile resource for those affected by cancer, please consider adding Being Cancer Network to your own blogroll.
    Now that you are listed, you can expect to gain a wider audience for your thoughts and experiences. Being Cancer Network is a place to share and communicate.

    Take care, Dennis (beingcancer@att.net)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steve, looking well, with that Mug, a great smile and is that a bit of a tan I see.

    Hoping and praying for you and hopefully you are enjoying the positive affirmations as much as I am enjoying the wonderful 'Peace like a river' sounds.

    Thanks once again for the support and friendship

    Much Love and happiness

    Tony xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve

    Nothing to do with your post above, but these are off the jokey part of the forum I help moderate. Thought one or two might come in handy if you have to undergo another *rear end* examination.

    1. 'Take it easy, Doc. You're boldly going where no man has gone before!'

    2. 'Can you hear me NOW?'

    3. 'Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?'

    4. 'You know, in Arkansas , we're now legally married.'

    5. 'Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?'

    6. 'You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out...'

    7. 'If your hand doesn't fit, you must quit!'

    8. 'Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity.'

    9. 'You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?'

    10. 'Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there?'

    ((o))

    ReplyDelete