Daniel 3:17-18

Daniel 3:17-18 "If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up."

Sunday, September 19, 2010

You Have Cancer

That's what I was told when I woke up from anesthesia following my colonoscopy. The official report reads, "A polypoid non-obstructing large mass was found in the distal rectum." Yeah, I had to look up distal too. It means the furthest part, or in my case down near the bottom of the poop shoot, the end of the line. OK. So I have a malignant, two-inch tumor in my butt. That makes me a rectal cancer survivor since my diagnosis on Friday morning, July 30, 2010.

Steve's Tumor (the pink part)
Does this tumor make my butt look big?

3 comments:

  1. STEVE your tumor looks amazing. The shape and size will be the object of envy for years to come. Thanks for sharing!

    (this is Randy your across the street neighbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great attitude you have in the not so nice stretch of life you have been given. We wish the best for you and your family.
    P.S. She had the operation and it went great! YOUR TURN!

    ReplyDelete