Daniel 3:17-18

Daniel 3:17-18 "If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up."

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Waiting

and waiting, and waiting.
You tell me I have colorectal cancer and then I have to wait three weeks to see a doctor? Aaaaaah! The only thing I knew was that I had rectal cancer. So I started searching the internet for all things rectal cancer. I scared myself to death. So I stopped searching the internet for all things rectal cancer. Instead, as the shock of the diagnosis wore off, I started taking more walks through our neighborhood with my wife—trying to talk out what having cancer means to me, to her, and to our family. The only thing we knew for sure was that change was coming. Heck, it was already here. I hate change. Always have. But the more I understand something the better I can deal with it. I just didn't like my first lesson from cancer being patience.

1 comment:

  1. Steve, We are so glad that you have this blog so we can keep up with all your great progress. Thanks for the humor.
    Will and Carol

    ReplyDelete