Daniel 3:17-18

Daniel 3:17-18 "If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up."

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pomp and Circumstance

Westminster College, Class of 2012

The graduate and his awesome family
Steven Curtis Chamberlin
Bachelor of Science
Computer Science
Summa Cum Laude

On June 2, 2012 I graduated from Westminster College, Salt Lake City, Utah.

Yes, sir. I finally figured out what I wanted to be when I grew up.

I'm the one in the black gown
On the very left of the stage about to receive my diploma
Saying goodbye to one of my professors
Afterwards with my parents
And my sister
And my favorite niece and her husband
And my best friend, Mark
Not to forget the really cool bag pipes
Thank you to all who supported me along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment