Daniel 3:17-18

Daniel 3:17-18 "If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up."

Friday, June 5, 2015

And now for an update...

Here is what I posted to Facebook yesterday. Apparently it took me another day to remember I also had a cancer blog. That's good news, right?

"I just finished my penultimate check up with my medical oncologist. I couldn't count how many appointments I've had over the last several years during my cancer adventure, but I know how many I have left. One! We are talking five years cancer free (that's NED, as in "no evidence of disease") come this December. What an awesome Christmas present. Of course, there's the final CT scan, blood tests, and yet another colonoscopy between now and then, but those don't count. See you in six months, doc!"

My love and thoughts to my cancer buddies.

2 comments: