Daniel 3:17-18

Daniel 3:17-18 "If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up."

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is Mother's Day here in the United States.

For all you wonderful women out there, thank you. Words will never fully express my gratitude and appreciation for your contributions to the human race. We are nothing without you.

May I introduce you to Rosalyn Virginia Chamberlin?









She's my mother...




and my dad's best friend.




I love you, Mom!

P.S. Six days and counting with chemo. (This is a cancer blog, after all. :-))

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tribute to Mom, Steve. Thank You! I love you too, Mom!

    Lauri, The Oldest Daughter (smiles)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics-- your parents look awesome!

    ReplyDelete