Daniel 3:17-18

Daniel 3:17-18 "If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up."

Sunday, March 13, 2011

National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month

A billboard on my way to work!

March is National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month here in the United States. Please take a few minutes to look over this Colorectal Cancer Fact Sheet. Early detection can make all the difference. And don't say, "I'm not 50 yet," either. I was 48 when I was diagnosed. Many are much younger. If you exhibit any of the Symptoms of colorectal cancer, get your butt in and get it checked out!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I mean it just an exam, right. Guess I should go and get checked and meet Mr. Jelly Finger, hopefully he hasn't served time, LOL. Hope your doing good my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a sign from God? (smiles)

    The Big Sister

    ReplyDelete