Daniel 3:17-18

Daniel 3:17-18 "If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up."

Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Tender Mercies of the Lord

Dear Tony,

No one should ever have to start a blog post with the words "Take this cup from me". It broke my heart to see it on your blog, and yet I understood immediately. Some of us have been there even when we didn't ask for the journey. Please hang on to your faith in your Lord, Jesus Christ. It is He who carries us through, and even beyond when that is our cup to drink.


I share with you my personal witness that God loves his children, individually and personally. I have bathed in His love when it mattered most and been blessed by His tender mercies when peace was no where else to be found. May the Lord bless you likewise, as I know he will.

Love and hugs to you and your family,
Steve

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steve,

    I know that when he's feeling up to it, Tony will come along and thank you himself for this post...in the meantime I just wanted to say Thank You for the support.

    When we all set out in the blogging community, none of us know if our stories are of any interest to others initially - however your post proves that we *are* all rooting for each other and willing to give support whenever necessary.

    Tony is an amazing man that I am now privileged to be able to call a good friend, in both real life and cyber life...

    Hugs to you for caring Steve xxxxx

    ReplyDelete