Daniel 3:17-18

Daniel 3:17-18 "If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up."

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Five steps forward, two steps back

Sorry everyone about not having an entry for Tuesday, but it ended up being a very crazy day.
Steve has been doing so well that they decided to take out his epidural and IV pain medications yesterday and switch him over to oral medications. It was really nice for him to lose his shadow and be able to walk around without any lines or drips being attached to him. Then the pain kicked in.
Looking back, we can see how everything could have been handled a bit better and might have saved Steve several hours of intense pain.

3 comments:

  1. I have now tried to type and post this entry twice. Each time it kicked me out and deleted everything I had typed beyond this point. I'm not sure what is going on. Sorry it is incomplete. I'll have to see if it will let me finish it later?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. Sorry for the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO FUN!!!!!! Pain is really, really, really not fun. I hope the pills do a decent enough job so you're not miserable, Steve!

    ReplyDelete