Daniel 3:17-18

Daniel 3:17-18 "If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up."

Thursday, December 2, 2010

heeeeeeeeelp

Hi... this is me Carla. I've been drafted to fill in as editor while Steve takes a nap in the surgery room. We are hoping when he wakes up we'll hear lots of good news.
You'll have to forgive me if I'm a little disjointed. I've been running around this week like a chicken with its head cut off trying to get everything settled at home so that I can spend the next 7 to 10 days in the hospital with Steve. Thank heavens for mothers that you never seem to out grow. Grandma will be holding down the fort with our five kids. I don't know how I'd do this without her. It is currently 10 pm and I'm still trying to pack my things. Maybe I can make some headway now that the kids have finally gone to bed. We will be leaving for the hospital at 5:15 am in the morning to check him in by 6. I'll fill you in on our activities from tonight while Steve is with the surgeon. Here's to a good nights sleep. I'm going to need it.

5 comments:

  1. CARLA! I've got to go meet your Mom-- I want to help, if possible... Hope you're currently slumbering peacefully (if that's possible tonight!) and you'll both be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow and the coming week too... xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Steve and Carla. We'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, you are amazing as always. I want to be like you when I grow up. I am glad your mom is there. And I am glad that as we talked this morning that you were now feeling a little breather to grab some breakfast at the hospital. Call when you need me. I love you! Thanks for taking such good care of my little brother! Lauri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary and Randy,
    Thanks so much for all your comments and support of Steve's blog. Steve has really enjoyed all your feed back. On a personal note, I slept great last night, just not long enough. Having a 4:30 am wake up call with a late night doesn't make for 8 hours of sleep, which is what my body would love to have. Sorry about your daughter's tonsils. I had mine out when I was 5 and it wasn't fun. I wish we had had frozen gogurts back then, it might have helped me feel better sooner.

    ReplyDelete